- Need the arms and leg upgrade kit? View product A234000706 here.
- Like all Ambu BLS manikins, the Ambu Man has the patented hygienic system that eliminates the risk of cross infections. All trainees receive their own face piece and head bag for the training. At the end of the training, the face piece can be cleaned and the head bag is discarded. A truly 100% hygienic way of training.
- To create more variance in the training, the stiffness of the chest can be changed and adjusted with just one screw.
- The Ambu Man W (Wireless) does not need cables and wires, which means it can be placed in realistic surroundings away from the computers and power supplies. This gives a great amount of freedom during training and because there are no wires or cables lying around it gives an even more realistic scenario. The manikin is also equipped with a mechanical monitoring instrument showing effectiveness of the resuscitation, including results achieved for ventilation volume and depth of external chest compression. Moreover, it indicates any stomach inflation and incorrect hand positioning.
- The Ambu Man I (Instrument) models are equipped only with a mechanical monitoring instrument showing effectiveness of the resuscitation, including results achieved for ventilation volume and depth of external chest compression. Moreover, it indicates any stomach inflation and incorrect hand positioning.
- The airway of all manikins open only when the head is correctly hyper extended. A carotid pulse can be activated manually by the instructor. It is also activated during chest compressions.
- The lifelike anatomy makes it suitable for training a correct placement of defib pads in training use of Automatic External Defibrillators (AED).
Torso with carrying case: 12 kg
Full body with carrying case: 17 kg
Torso: 80 cm
Full body: 170 cm
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Aair Medicals
- Vendor: Irfan Niazi
- No ratings found yet!