Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Once diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) the most common and widely accepted treatment is continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
- The SleepCube standard CPAP is the first in the range of sleep therapy devices from DeVilbiss Healthcare.
- It provides a fixed pressure of between 3cm H2O and 20cm H2O throughout the night.
- The SleepCube standard also includes the integrated SmartCode patient compliance feature for remote monitoring.
- For those patients requiring humidification, each device in the SleepCube range can be fitted with a heated humidifier, a separate unit which clips easily to the underside of the device.
- The SleepCube series’ multi voltage capability allows it to be used virtually anywhere in the world and it can also be operated from a 12V power source such as those found in a motor home.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit to minimise movement on bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Aair Medicals
- Vendor: Irfan Niazi
- No ratings found yet!