DS-8 BiPAP Non-invasive Ventilator
1. More than 20hr real-time data and more than 1 year used records can be saved.
2. Showing airflow and pressure waves on the screen.
3. SD card for data communication.
4. Combined smart technologies.
5. Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal.
6. EPR(expiratory pressure relief).
7. Auto-Leak Compensation.
8. Auto-Altitude compensation.
9. Alarm for cut down the power.
10. Independent airflow channel.
11. Huge display, 2.8″ TFT Screen, show airflow and pressure on the screen.
12. Parameters lock: all the parameters cannot be changed after setting.
BiPAP is a method of breathing support that is often used to treat central sleep apnea and central sleep apnea(both OSA and CSA), but it’s not used for life support. Many of the components of a BiPAP machine are the same as the standard CPAP machine.
It can provide the correct airway pressure to prevent or even correct disordered breathing such as all kinds of sleep apnea, hypopnea, air flow restrictions, COPD and snoring.
Ventmed Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) with EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief ) offers the ultimate in sleep therapy comfort. It combines auto adjusting pressure delivery with the breath-by-breath pressure relief for most natural sleep therapy. It also can provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or home.
1. The list parts of Bipap machine includes:
(1). Host Device with Integrated Humidifier
(2). Air tubing
(3). Full Face Mask or Nasal Mask (Optional)
(4). Power Supply Unit
(5). Water measuring cup
(6). 5 Pieces of Filter Cotton
(7). Travel Bag for package
(8) SD card
- Store Name: Aair Medicals
- Vendor: Irfan Niazi
- No ratings found yet!