Neck Tracking Devices 500 | For the Relief of Neck Pain
- Hand pump: wf-1 type hand pump
- Material of bracket: polythene
- Neck belt:
- Lining: 100%cotton
- Outer layer: PU leather
- Inner layer: TPU
- Length: 62cm ±5cm
- Weight: 175g
- Width before inflation: 9.5cm
- The pressure that internal chambers endure: <0.15Mpa
About Cervical Spondylosis:
Cervical spondylosis is a chronic degenerative condition of the cervical spine that affects the vertebral bodies and intervertebral disks of the neck (eg . disk herniation, spur formation), as well as the contents of the spinal canal (nerve
roots and/or spinal cord). The disease causes a senes of syndromes. For some people, they spend long-time at their desks, so the neck, shoulder and waist
muscles always stay tense, blood circulation impaired. It tends to cause cervical spondylosis and lumbar vertebra diseases.
- Immobilize the cervical vertebrae into the best physical cur vature with neck bracket.
- Enough traction power on cervical vertebrae and not caus ing unreasonable compression.
- The usage of hand pump to make traction power varies from person to person.
- Removable small cushion make people comfortable.
- Patients can do continuous traction by themselves. It is con venient to use for the purpose of treatment, preventing and health-preserving.
Cervical spondylosis is divided into neck type, nerve root type, spinal cord type, vertebral artery type, sympathetic nerve type and other types Clinically, pain can be perceived locally, or it may radiate to the occiput, shoulder, scapula, or arm. and bring on arm numb, muscle atrophy and even quadriplegia It may
occur at any ages, especially over 40 years old. The condition can make you Feel
irritable and fatigued, disturb your sleep and impair your ability to work
The characteristics of the disease are high incidence rate, easy recurrence, and prolonged duration. It is also the root of many other diseases The goal of treat
ment is relief of pain and prevention of permanent spinal cord and nerve root injury.
- Neck type, nerve root type, and vertebral artery type cervical spondylosis
- Neck and back myofascitis
- Help to immobilize neck according to the physi cian’s orders after cervical surgery ( Be careful to wear after inflating)
- Cervical disc herniation
Instructions For Use
- Clip pump onto the gas valve of the neck belt.
- Attach the small cushion to the belt. Place the bracket under the lower jaw, join the belt with bracket(Not too tight ened), adjust length according to individual’ s neck mea surement.
- Inflate the belt by hand pump, please stop inflation when you feel tense. Separate pump and air valve.
- It is recommended that the product be worn for 20-30 min utes at a time.
- Wear before inflating. Please use the assorted hand pump.
- Do not wash.
- Avoid sharp objects scratching the product.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat.
- Only use the product on the cervical area
- If the product causes any discomfort or pain cease use and consult a medical practitioner
- Patients with serious diseases of the heart and the lungs, or Cerebrovascular Diseases.
- Bleeding tendency, tumors, high fever, fracture and dam aged skin in the traction area .
- Patients with spinal cord type cervical spondylosis
- Patients with osteoporosis, joint instability, uncertain diagno sis (eg, may be cancer)neck blood vessel problem, (include Dizziness > coma) temporomandibular joint dis eases (eg,occlusion is not easy)
- Infection focus or lump on lower jaw
- Patients with hyperthyroidism , swelling or lump in neck
- Patients with general acute inflammation or inflammation of the pharynx.
- People with stiff neck, neck sprain, cardiovascular diseases, weakened condition, mentally abnormal.
Solution for some phenomena
- Not capable of charge smoothly
- Leaks gas in air valve
- Air columns of belt can’ t be fully inflated
- To make sure that the clip of pump con- nected the right place of the gas valve.
- To make sure the air valve screwed.
- To make sure the neck belt not too tight ened
There are no reviews yet.
- Vendor: Admin
- No ratings found yet!