- The unique Ambu double wall concept clearly distinguishes the genuine Ambu bag from all other manual resuscitators. It provides the “touch” Ambu bags are famous for. The thin outer cover gives the user a very good “fingertip” feeling for how much pressure is needed, while the inner lining with its air holes allows rapid recoil for optimum stroke volume. This gives you complete control of the amount of pressure delivered to the patient and enables artificial respiration with quick frequencies, if needed.
- Another unique effect of the Ambu double wall is that the elasticity of the outer cover limits airway pressure from exceeding approximately 7 kPa (70cm H20) during operation of the Ambu Mark IV Adult with one hand. The Ambu Mark IV Baby is fitted with a pressure-limiting valve that opens when pressure in the valve reaches approximately 4.0 kPa (40 cm H2O). If more pressure is required, it can be easily overridden by pressing the attached override cap.
- The slim design and crystal clear casing housing the unique single-shutter valve allow unimpeded observation of the valve operation and make it easier to view and manage airflow to the patient.
- Both sizes feature a swivel between the patient valve and the mask, as well as between the valve and bag, making it possible to change positions or switch hands without interrupting patient ventilation.
- Both Mark IV Adult and Baby are made of silicone rubber and are 100 % latex-free.
Assembly of the Ambu Mark IV Adult:
- The Ambu Mark IV Adult comes with an integrated handle making it easier to hold and enabling uniform compressions in all emergency situations, even in wet conditions – and for users with small hands.
- The Ambu Mark IV Baby resuscitator has an ergonomic design for optimal palm fit. You can hold it comfortably for long periods of time without hand fatigue.
- As a reusable resuscitator the Ambu Mar IV and Mark IV Baby including the oxygen reservoir can be autoclaved at a temperature of 134° Celsius.
- Bag volume:
- Mark IV (1300 ml),
- Mark IV Baby (300 ml)
- Mark IV (275×135 mm),
- Mark IV Baby (265×85 mm)
- Mark IV (415 g),
- Mark IV Baby (190 g)
- (including reservoir and mask)
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Aair Medicals
- Vendor: Irfan Niazi
- No ratings found yet!