Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Intuitive to use and made to last, TX tourniquets allow any responder to quickly stop bleeding.
- Simple ratcheting design enables fast application with minimal training.
- Durable construction allows repeated use in training without loss of function.
- Published studies have shown that wider tourniquet may reduce the risk of nerve and tissue damage
- TX tourniquet are the widest non-pneumatic tourniquet recommended by committee on tactical combat casualty care unique ratchet design allows, one-handed micro-adjustments to treat re-bleeding and minimize patient discomfort
- 2 ” (5.08 cm) TX2 Tourniquet
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Aair Medicals
- Vendor: Irfan Niazi
- No ratings found yet!