Knee Care Devices | Knee-Joint Pain Solution
KNEE CARE DEVICE
Thank you for purchasing knee care device. This user’ s manual provides important information for operation and safety. Please read this manual carefully and understand it thoroughly before operation. Keep this manual for future reference.
NOTE: This device is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a relaxing massage at home.
- Infrared Light and Heat Therapy (R:620-625NM, G:520-525NM, B:466-470NM)
- Adjustable temperature 40°-65°C (104°-149°F)
- Vibration Massage (2*Vibrators)
- Detachable and adjustable straps for knee
- Includes two straps
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed padded body
- Temperature memory function
- Plugs into an AC outlet
• The default time for infrared heat therapy is 30 minutes. Press the start/stop buton on the control panel again if you need more cycles.
• In different mode, some buttons for different functions will be locked. Please read HOW TO OPERATE to get more details.
- This device is designed for indoor, home use only.
- Never leave this device unattended while it is plugged in.
- Always remove the plug from the power outlet after use.
- Never use the device close to a heater, fireplace, stove or other heat source, and avoid smoking when using this massager.
- Never use this device if the plug or wire is damaged, or if it is broken or wet.
- Always plug in the power source when the power switch is in the OFF position.
- Do not use this device in sauna room or bathroom, or in area with high humidity.
- Never use this device while your body or the target area is wet.
- Wait 60 minutes after eating to use this device.
- Keep out of reach of children at all times
- Do not use this product while sleeping.
- To avoid excessive stimulation of the muscles and nerves, the massage time should not exceed the recommended 60 minutes at a time(its default time is 30minutes, always take a break of 5 to 10 minutes if you want to use for another cycle).
- No ratings found yet!